Thank you for your interest in working with me. I am thrilled to collaborate with brands, products and services that fit with my audience as well as myself.
I started OneCanadianPassport in 2019, and proudly maintain a positive and interactive relationship with my audience that fosters trust, friendship and inclusivity. Doing so has allowed me to develop a loyal following that relies on me for advice, tips, recommendations, reviews, inspiration, motivation and entertainment. Partnering with me will enable you to get your name in front of thousands of new clients.
One Canadian Passport is seen in 87 countries worldwide. The biggest audiences are:
My audience is:
The breakdown of my audience is:
18-34 years: 61%
35-54 years: 28%
55+ years: 11%
My social media presence reaches an audience of over 340,000 across all platforms, and these numbers continue to grow daily. A partnership can help put your brand in front of multiple audiences across various platforms.
Pinterest: 190,000 monthly unique visitors
TripAdvisor: 145,000 monthly readership
Instagram: 7,900 followers
Twitter: 950 followers
Facebook: 235 friends and followers
If you are interested in reaching a broad base of fans, independent travellers, nurses, mature students, travel bloggers, and fitness enthusiasts, I will be a good fit for your brand. Collaborations available include, but are not limited to:
- Product and travel reviews – think hotels, tour companies, gadgets, airlines and restaurants. I enjoy researching and experiencing everything related to the travel industry. I provide professional photos and comprehensive reviews. Feel free to review my TripAdvisor as a reference.
- Press trips – want someone new to experience your event? A fresh outlook on things can make a world of difference.
- Photoshoots – I am experienced shooting a variety of styles, including themes, body paint, casual, headshots, and product endorsement. I am comfortable with both location and studio shoots.
- Proof reading / editing – Have an idea, but don’t want to get caught up in the grammar and spelling? Leave that to me. I naturally have an eye for these things, and have been editing for years.
- Social media consultant – Social media can swallow up hours in the blink of an eye. Let me help free up some of your time by helping you grow your brand on your favourite social media platforms.
- Writer – Like my writing style? Want me to write for your website?
- Event planner – planning an event and need help with the details? I am a former Professional Organizer. I am the help you need to ensure your event comes together smoothly, and goes off without a hitch.
If you have an idea that is not listed here, I am always open to discuss new ideas and partnerships. I would love to learn more about your brand, and learn how we can develop a mutually beneficial relationship. If you feel like we would be a good fit, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
6 Belsize Drive, Suite 124
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Email: [email protected]